Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Reflective Post


When I first signed up for this course, I did not know what to expect. I had taken one online class before and I had to drop it because it was just too hard for me to concentrate on. This course was a lot different than the one I had previously. I enjoyed the discussions because I like to hear what other people have to say. I also enjoyed assignments like making the WebQuest and the online teacher webpage. It is good to see how much this class has taught me to use technology in a classroom. Before this class, I had never heard of a WebQuest, and now I know how to make one and what makes the good components of one. I really enjoyed this experience and I will take it with me as I move along in the education program.
I think that it is really good that new technology can be used in classrooms to help children with their studies. I like that iPads can be used because it is more interesting and fun that way. This class has taught me many ways in which I can integrate technology in my future classroom.
 
 
Resources:
Maloy, Robert, Verock-O’Loughlin,Ruth-Ellen, Edwards, Sharon A., and Woolf, Beverly Park (2013). Transforming Learning with New Technologies. 2nd Edition. Boston, MA: Pearson Education, Inc.
OurKidsNet. (2011, October 5). "Technology in Schools - iPads at St Mildred's". Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ObDS7zm5Y
Smith, Katelyn. "Examining Volcanoes" WebQuest. Retrieved from http://zunal.com/webquest.php?w=317821
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment